First up is a couple of pictures we took of Coulson on the 4th of July.
We didn't take any other pictures of us that day, but we did make a nice long vlog if you want to watch that. It's like a half-hour long, though, so I won't be offended if you don't.
Lately Coulson has been trying really hard to sit up, so I've been sitting him in the Boppy pillow even though the tag says to do that around 6 months. Coulson really enjoys it because he much prefers sitting to lying down. I do have to prop him back up every few seconds, but whatever.
| "Oh sorry, I think I blinked!" |
Earlier this week we borrowed a DSLR camera from the library again. Before I got around to Coulson's official photoshoot, I played around with the camera a bit to remember how to use it.
We got the camera this week because Chrisser's little brother was in town for a camp at BYU, so we had him take some family photos for us.
And we had fun taking pictures of each other, too.
Then I got to play with the camera for a couple of days doing a photoshoot of Coulson.
| Behind the Scenes |
That one of him sleeping with the ball is so great, because I didn't even pose him like that! I had him sitting in the Boppy while I took a break and the ball was just kind of next to him. He ended up slumping over to the side and eventually falling asleep. A couple minutes after falling asleep, he fell a little further so he wasn't on the Boppy at all anymore and just happened to be cuddling the ball. So I carefully moved the Boppy out of the way and snapped this picture :). Here's one I snapped shortly before he fell asleep.
I decided to take a couple of detail shots and make a collage of the baseball pictures.
And, of course, I had to take some BYU themed pics!
And I took a couple of plain pictures just because. I wish I had draped the sheet over his chair in such a way that it wouldn't have left that line where his chair ended, but oh well.


































Super super cute!!!!
ReplyDelete